The booking process
1. First contact: briefly describe what you would like and when.
2. I get back to you and discuss some details, followed by as many consultations as needed.
3. Meet in person for a coffee and discuss further aspects of the wedding. Meetings can be repeated at a later stage, too.
5. Agree and sign the contract with all the relevant steps, timing and liabilities.
6. Wedding day! Well prepared for whatever the day throws at us.
Two hours - £300
Six hours - £625
Full day - £915
The above prices cover a standard package, with at least 50-300 (depending on the booking time) good quality, edited photos, shared in a dedicated online gallery;
I further edit a selection of images of personal taste – you can add yours to the list.
We can add additional elements to the base price, such as unique locations that require an hourly rent or travel cost when the venue is out of London. We approve the transparent final price together before moving on.
The images are available within one week unless we agree otherwise in advance.